Saturday, June 13, 2009

wahaha,me bcck from tiring camp

wow, finally co camp is over; dun know if I'm relieve that i wont have to eat the chicken rice and mixed vegetables and chicken*turn green when i think of it* or i have successfully tolerate the tough training and practice x.x

Went with zr clique to escape theme park the day before camp;D have soooo much fun:) we have different hairstyle when we meet and was quite surprise :D haha
me got like broom hair:X coz my hair tied up in 2 small er...bun?( i duno how to describe xD)
ee ching rebond her hair, which was quite pretty( i think she wants to let Edmund see :X)
yi chyi aso rebond her hair ...make me so left out x.x
queenie aso rebond her hair....i have nothing to say
(hueeru aso rebond her hair....-.-)
so we play alotta things:) wads the most memorable ones were the huanted house and pirates ship or vikings ship i guess:D

i shall describe the huanted house scenerio:

qeenie: i very scared leh, dun want go in....
chyi, ching, me: just go lah!!! nothing to be scared( push her to the front)
so we went in...
chyi: ahhh!!! i dun want go!!! very scarrry!!
queenie: just go lah!! * drag her** ching pushes her** me clings onto ching shirt coz i dam scared*( the last one behind)
thn i think all of us keep screaming)x.x nearly turn deaf
chyi: ahhhh* low pitch*
ching* ahhhh!!!!* highest pitch
me: ahhhh!* neither high nor low* after ching scream thn i scream( coz i thgt she see something scary -.- but its nothing)
thn suddenly i duno when queenie starting laughing
chyi: ahhh!! wo yao chu qu!!!
ching: quai dian chu qu lah!!!wo hen pa!!!
me: * keep screaming for duno wth wad reason*, like siao person
finally, like a maze, we figure our way out:) thn we bursted outta room and keep laughind at our reactions:D hahaha

during the time when i was playing pirates ship, i think im the one who scream like hell, coz its my first time x.x thn saw my old classmate ernest aso x.x(heng nvr see me scream)the first 3 times was bit scary, but the 4th time was the funniest, all thanks to the group of indians sitting behind me:) they make me feel relaxed with their laughter and screams:DDD ahhhhaa( chyi and i keep laughing :D)

co camp was okay, except i hate chicken more than ever now....x.x
the new score was diffcult x.x just have to keep on perfecting it XD jiayou!! aja!!( Korean for fighting?/ persevere?)
thts all for now:) gdnite everyone;D have a great weekend


1 week and 2 days to my birthday, which means sch holidays is ending sooon....awwwss









No comments: