Wednesday, September 2, 2009

haha, im bck

once again i came to revive my abandon blog, but then i will abandon it when im busy again XD Now that i have a diary of my own, i dont see the need to blog soo much x.x waste my time also :P

erm, i dunno wad to write for this post, just that i felt very emotional these few days, dunno why x.x( im not pregnant , neither do i have menopause XD) sometimes i really felt like crying T.T( oh xinny,i totally understand ur feelings;) maybe we suffer from the same symptoms XD)sometimes i just stare into blank space and emo, like an idiot.x.x maybe its because of my results, maybe its because of my personal problems, maybe its because i ate too much junkfood, therefore my body feels heaty and my hormones go crazy@_@, maybe its beacuse i cant perfect my gun zou skills in zr( im very pissed wif tht >.>) i dunno......

oh yeah, i forgot to mention, maybe its because of my bloody ao x.x its laggy like hell due to the damage of international cable by typhoon x.x its so laggy that i cant talk in the league channel or anyone, my character cant move long distances- it will dc the moment i teleport to another portal ._____. *sigh* only my wish is to hope the ao wouldnt be tht laggy so i can resume my taining XD and win the igg self blog contest so that i will be able to repay all my friends the kindness they showed me ^_^

okay, thts all ;D cya on nxt post ( wonders if i ever want to write another post:X)

No comments: